Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What is the most commonly reported abused drugs in most drug treatment centers in Manoa, Hawaii?

Hello everyone. I am doing research on the substances most consumed by Manoa, Hawaii, and I wonder if anyone has an idea about it. I really wanted to visit some of the centers, drug treatment here wondering about this, but I have a fear of not having enough time to do it. I really need your help. My report is due in three days. Thanks. I just called some of the centers near you. And explain what the research and would like some information on the numbers. Offering an e-mail addy where you can post facts and figures. E-mail if you kindly tell her that you do not have a point. I think the drug of choice in Hawaii are cocaine, heroin and marijuana. Are the most common illegal drug in the state for what I think is quite reasonable to assume that they are also the most consumed drugs. Good luck with the mission and hope you get a good note.

0 comments:

Post a Comment