Thursday, February 24, 2011

I have a five page report to do on drug abuse and alcoholism. I'm stuck on this question.know any resources?[:

This is the only one I can find any good or clear information. To provide information on commonly used drugs, patterns of drug abuse, drug abuse and its relationship to crime, violence and AIDS and the treatment of addiction. If you have any good websites with this info. Please send me the link or Nething else to help me be done with it [: Thanks in advance! Visit the Web site is alcoholism.about.com are links to images, the most abused drugs and many other tasks. It is not just an information approach to alcoholism. Good luck withj It would be the perfect link. Http: / Home / www.inmate-connection.com/main.php As you can see I actually reply to them to get. The most common cause of most of these people did was got up and was in difficulties. Many diseases are spread when you are high and not thinking clearly. Good question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment