Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Drug abuse classes please help?

I have 16 years of age. My father called the police because he found weed in my room and I'm planning to go to court and take courses that can last 3-12 months. What happens if I go to court, but the classes do not abuse drugs? I think for the treatment. What are the consequences if any? and I will visit family in Puerto Rico, and if I stay for a year or two, what will happen? seriously. and I'm not on probation. If you decide not to take lessons from the court, you can get a prison sentence. This is what happened with Lindsay Lohan. Unfortunately, the prohibition of marijuana is not over yet. Although I do not smoke, I think these laws are totally ridiculous and unjustified. On the other hand, a child of 16 should not smoke, but should not be one law for the personal use of a responsible adult. If you have not taken classes ordered by the court, then it will be your permanent record. You need to take lessons and see how a learning experience. You do the crime, you need all the time Oh, and at 16, why leave the country for several years? You do not have school? If you think you are old enough to marijuana use, you may want to act like an adult and face the consequences of their actions. Good luck! Now is a great father. Undoubtedly cares about you and your future. If you do not complete the sentence by the judge (basic class), go to Juvi for classes for several months. The order will be issued for the arrest and return, you get caught. It's better not return is that your plan .

0 comments:

Post a Comment