maybe he is 17 and is a church in Iowa, which is being treated for drug abuse has been absent for five months and has a daughter and a 1 ½ years old can marry in an off-campus visit to get (with parental permission) it will work? 17 is too young to marry. If he is in a place that needs to stay there and their problems leaving.or think carefully before marrying. The simple answer is, probably not. The plant is not going to make it clear if medically. And if you have a criminal record, the Court that the marriage, and if they think that marriage was a ploy to get will be just to stay in a facility. Also, if it is a department of state, their parents have no custody rights, and you can not sign the marriage of minors. That is the dumbest idea ever! As a small child needs an agent and an illegitimate child marry, especially just to try to cheat the system seriously, it's so stupid. I'm mad that I paid for the treatment of children with my tax as he tries to cheat his way through the system. Not in this lifetime. At age 17, is still too young to marry. And who is being treated for drug addiction have to work hard before marrying. The fact that this guy, even a teenager, and drug treatment is a recipe for disaster. My concern is for the child. Is anyone taking care of her? Otherwise, they should be given for adoption. Mercy, I hope not. If it is a ward of the state, he has custody of the parents so they may not be able to give consent. It will probably be allowed to marry mode. If he marries out of rehab, the state removes the child, I hope. Why not finish rehab, get a life and worry about getting married? I'm not sure what you ask If you ask if he could come out at the wedding and go back in, or you ask if he could marry, and released for good? I know that some prisons, they do weddings in prison. But he is in a treatment facility, so I doubt they want. I think he is right ordered into the facility, and if so, there is no way he comes out for the day or forever, that his treatment up. And yes, 17 too young to marry. He must be to establish as long as he can, sounds like (sorry to say). OK, if he is in treatment for alcohol and drug abuse, so clearly there is a reason for him to treatment. If he has a child or not does not matter, but if the child is well maintained, there is no need to rush. Why not finish rehab, get a life and worry about getting married? I'm not sure what you ask If you ask if he could come out at the wedding and go back in, or you ask if he could marry, and released for good? I know that some prisons, they do weddings in prison. But he is in a treatment facility, so I doubt they want. I think he is right ordered into the facility, and if so, there is no way he comes out for the day or forever, that his treatment up. And yes, 17 too young to marry. He must be to establish as long as he can, sounds like (sorry to say). OK, if he is in treatment for alcohol and drug abuse, so clearly there is a reason for him to treatment. If he has a child or not does not matter, but if the child is well maintained, there is no need to rush.
0 comments:
Post a Comment