Sunday, February 13, 2011

What happens if you don't attend drug abuse classes?

I'm 16 years old. My father called the police because he found weed in my room and I expected to go to court, and some classes that can last 3-12 months instead. What happens if I go to court, but not taking the drug classes? for treatment, I think. What are the implications if any? and I would visit family in Puerto Rico, and if I stay a year or two, what will happen? seriously. and I'm not on trial. It is not always on your plate and you will be able to get a job with the government, students, etc. help in small crimes like this to get, not trying to fight it, maybe you do not understand the full consequences of your actions until the few years of growing up, but will eventually catch them. Do what you must do and more, make aa good impression on the judges, do not go to court and behaves like a little punk. Classes range from 3-12 months, and take a guess how they will decide how long you have to take lessons? Also from my understanding the record is erased when you turn 18 but I'm sure not in the way if you miss right dateSo the fact that this is a small fee at all if you will be charged. If you do not do exactly what they ask you to easily make it into something way worse! If ordered by the court of drug classes to attend and development is unable to attend. You can see more problems than you anticipated. If U put to the test, you can not go to Puerto Rico. Failure to follow orders from judges to prison, would you>>> Your choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment