Tuesday, February 8, 2011

drug abuse treatment?

in'ma man 58 years with health problems in recent years, I developed a serious drug problem that my health is getting worse, I had a relapse in the past eight years, living alone. I have not many friends, today I made my big thing with my medicine and I am very scared and could not enjoy my high at all, I was in the house to look in the closets, behind the shower curtains and the other half I found myself and I looked at all the things I've done in the past 8 years. It has become clear as a bell, not very clear. the time needed to get serious about my health problems and drug abuse, I need someone to talk to, then I go online to find a drug hot line, my upbeat.but feeling was very sad to say, again and again s a "to try to talk to someone.to vain, so I hung up the phone and took the pipe and lit up.I think it's still going to go to another treatment center. b

0 comments:

Post a Comment