Sunday, March 6, 2011

Serious Question: Should drugs like Crack, Meth, Heroin, and Marijuana be available at the corner drug store?

I'm not the Arts abuse. I think it will be a waste of a life with an addict. I just think if you experiment with a drug addict, or if you are young, you go on medication so easy to get. If it is a safer product, a person other than gangs and international drug trafficking and terrorists and smugglers wine? Parents must take responsibility for their children and teach them to cross the dangers of drugs and alcohol, trans fats, street, etc. We must stop believing that just because there are laws against drugs, our children, they can not. Let's face it: children of school age can now easily their hands on illegal drugs than cigarettes. If children want to experiment with substances they are not so easy. I would say trust the pharmacists from Rite-Aid to my child not to be drug dealers or gang Banger. tax money could be given to children at high risk and it is free! drug dealers and gangs out of business immediately! Wow-A lot of people agree (or at least not in disagreement). I am a bit "surprised. I like to be burned at least half. And some answers too reflected. I'm going to be difficult to choose the best answer here. Weeds. All illicit drug cartels do now is million while providing easy question for our political, symbolic and useless in that play to the gallery of each election year. If someone wants to honestly claim that the legalization of drugs lead to dependence on the mass, first should explain why we are not all alcoholics. Do you think your grandmother will run to buy a crack pipe for the big day? Do you think that the present anarchy effectively stops all those who want to take the drugs for them? The prohibition does not work . Never, never. When I was in HS, we smoked marijuana instead of drinking water - because it was easier to get! Get it? Of course we had to uncover the criminal element, but it was a guaranteed sale! Many people will admit these facts about the real reason marijuana is illegal, it is still, of course, politics and special interests. The pharmaceutical industry figures out a way to improve bong hit, it's in their interest to keep the contest a penalty, now hemp fiber, which is a legalized system a threat to the industries of paper and textiles. And of course there's nothing a politician's campaign has more chance of being shown "proactive" old ladies to vote with ratchet promise of the "war on drugs" in his district. But I legalization of all drugs to extend the same principles of common sense. 1) the illegality of drugs is not keeping drugs. 2) legal drugs urge everyone to start, which would not have begun to use anyway. When I was in HS, we smoked marijuana instead of drinking water - because it was easier to get! Get it? Of course we had to uncover the criminal element, but it was a guaranteed sale! Many people will admit these facts about the real reason marijuana is illegal, it is still, of course, politics and special interests. The pharmaceutical industry figures out a way to improve bong hit, it's in their interest to keep the contest a penalty, now hemp fiber, which is a legalized system a threat to the industries of paper and textiles. And of course there's nothing a politician's campaign has more chance of being shown "proactive" old ladies to vote with ratchet promise of the "war on drugs" in his district. But I legalization of all drugs to extend the same principles of common sense. 1) the illegality of drugs is not keeping drugs. 2) legal drugs urge everyone to start, which would not have begun to use anyway. When I was in HS, we smoked marijuana instead of drinking water - because it was easier to get! Get it? Of course we had to uncover the criminal element, but it was a guaranteed sale! Many people will admit these facts about the real reason marijuana is illegal, it is still, of course, politics and special interests. The pharmaceutical industry figures out a way to improve bong hit, it's in their interest to keep the contest a penalty, now hemp fiber, which is a legalized system a threat to the industries of paper and textiles. And of course there's nothing a politician's campaign has more chance of being shown "proactive" old ladies to vote with ratchet promise of the "war on drugs" in his district. But I legalization of all drugs to extend the same principles of common sense. 1) the illegality of drugs is not keeping drugs. 2) legal drugs urge everyone to start, which would not have begun to use anyway. When I was in HS, we smoked marijuana instead of drinking water - because it was easier to get! Get it? Of course we had to uncover the criminal element, but it was a guaranteed sale! Many people will admit these facts about the real reason marijuana is illegal, it is still, of course, politics and special interests. The pharmaceutical industry figures out a way to improve bong hit, it's in their interest to keep the contest a penalty, now hemp fiber, which is a legalized system a threat to the industries of paper and textiles. And of course there's nothing a politician's campaign has more chance of being shown "proactive" old ladies to vote with ratchet promise of the "war on drugs" in his district. But I legalization of all drugs to extend the same principles of common sense. 1) the illegality of drugs is not keeping drugs. 2) legal drugs urge everyone to start, which would not have begun to use anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment