Saturday, March 5, 2011

Native American answers only: What are your thoughts of natives that don't get the helping hand they deserve?

like how people are put aside in healthcare, medicine, etc.Most people who are accused of crimes, as they call them, such as alcoholism, drug addiction and homelessness. they really try not to natives only treatment they receive, they can go home where they will most likely turn vices which affect the community. just want to know that in your native language thoughts about this catastrophic situation. 10 minutes and nobody answered. I think you should do a simple survey questions and asked for a yes or no. It would be safe on this site. You'd be surprised how many sympathetic whites to indigenous peoples. And then there are so many young people on this site looking for a good time. Yes, I know. I am 1 / 8 Sac / Fox, and although Native Americans have a disastrous time with the settlement of this country were immigrants who need and can help so many. It's horrible. I love how everyone thinks we are a free ride from the government health care to housing to college grants, because the average person ever went to a Rez and actually talked to people who live there, and so on residential areas, hospitals, etc., the know. The bad part is, does the average person does not want to Rez and things like that. They prefer to just ignore us all together. Some do not even think that we can not! It's all about the old adage: "If you can not see it, it does not exist." Everyone wants to ignore our problems and our run and they really messed up our life to forget - today. I do not live on the Rez. Never have, but in return our two rez several times a year and help some clinics - on my own time, on my own dime. It is time for us to have a bit better than someone to be proactive in our own nations. when they are cut off and live on reservations, they lost all semblence of citizens and responsible for the country, why people react to you when they act as though they cry in a second nation.and do not know how badly they live decided. any other race, creed and color is ready to be mainly responsible citizen. get off your ass to get a job and a part of it. I think you should talk about what you pay strains Council members.they ungodly sum of money to represent their people, and no, I always cheated.where OK on the border between the Choctaw and Chickasaw, and our medical care and food shops are living large. Our dentists are the first rate.now I must be one of the richest Osage tribes.we pay our agents 57 000 per year plus 750 is mo for taxes and all the focus on casinos and festivals our tribal newspaper osage.org is a promotional paper . What are ya doing? You think there are Indians who will? Want to earn what they were? Yes, it's horrible. when they are cut off and live on reservations, they lost all semblence of citizens and responsible for the country, why people react to you when they act as though they cry in a second nation.and do not know how badly they live decided. any other race, creed and color is ready to be mainly responsible citizen. get off your ass to get a job and a part of it. I think you should talk about what you pay strains Council members.they ungodly sum of money to represent their people, and no, I always cheated.where OK on the border between the Choctaw and Chickasaw, and our medical care and food shops are living large. Our dentists are the first rate.now I must be one of the richest Osage tribes.we pay our agents 57 000 per year plus 750 is mo for taxes and all the focus on casinos and festivals our tribal newspaper osage.org is a promotional paper . What are ya doing? You think there are Indians who will? Want to earn what they were? Yes, it's horrible. when they are cut off and live on reservations, they lost all semblence of citizens and responsible for the country, why people react to you when they act as though they cry in a second nation.and do not know how badly they live decided. any other race, creed and color is ready to be mainly responsible citizen. get off your ass to get a job and a part of it. I think you should talk about what you pay strains Council members.they ungodly sum of money to represent their people, and no, I always cheated.where OK on the border between the Choctaw and Chickasaw, and our medical care and food shops are living large. Our dentists are the first rate.now I must be one of the richest Osage tribes.we pay our agents 57 000 per year plus 750 is mo for taxes and all the focus on casinos and festivals our tribal newspaper osage.org is a promotional paper . What are ya doing? You think there are Indians who will? Want to earn what they were? Yes, it's horrible. when they are cut off and live on reservations, they lost all semblence of citizens and responsible for the country, why people react to you when they act as though they cry in a second nation.and do not know how badly they live decided. any other race, creed and color is ready to be mainly responsible citizen. get off your ass to get a job and a part of it. I think you should talk about what you pay strains Council members.they ungodly sum of money to represent their people, and no, I always cheated.where OK on the border between the Choctaw and Chickasaw, and our medical care and food shops are living large. Our dentists are the first rate.now I must be one of the richest Osage tribes.we pay our agents 57 000 per year plus 750 is mo for taxes and all the focus on casinos and festivals our tribal newspaper osage.org is a promotional paper . What are ya doing? You think there are Indians who will? Want to earn what they were? Yes, it's horrible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment